SOLD | Cozy log cabin on 5.61 acres comprised of meadow, wooded land and the North Prong of Mitchell River runs approximately 400 feet through the northeast section of property. From the covered porch, watch deer and listen to the rippling sounds of the river. This well-maintained home features two bedrooms and two and a half baths on the main level as well as a finished basement area being used as a third bedroom with full bath (2BR septic permit) and private entrance. This home has log cabin charm and features hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings. The main level features an updated kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, oak cabinets and gas range. The kitchen opens to the dining room with stone gas-log fireplace. The home also features an inviting den with vaulted ceiling. The grounds feature a 770 SF metal barn with power as well as RV pad with full hook up (power, water, 2BR septic permit). It also features a 336 SF shed with power, detached two-bay metal carport and circle drive. The exterior is comprised of log, wood and stone. Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and in the heart of the Yadkin Valley, this home is near wineries, breweries, Stone Mountain State Park and the Blue Ridge Parkway. It is convenient Elkin, Highway 21 and I-77 for easy access to major cities, airports and other urban destinations.
Details at a glance:
- Main Level: 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
- Finished basement area being used as 3rd Bedroom with full bath and private entrance
- Built in 1994
- 61 acres
- North Prong of Mitchell River runs approximately 400 feet through northeast section of property.
- HVAC: Mini-split system, propane gas furnace and central air
- Fuel sources: electricity, below ground propane tank serviced by Suburban.
- Average monthly utilities including power and propane = $281
- Private well
- Main house septic permit for two bedrooms
- RV Pad septic permit for two bedrooms
- Circle driveway
MLS No. 979989 | $269,000