FOR LEASE | Unlimited options to lease part or all of 9,359 SF updated office building on the east side of Historic Downtown Elkin and located next to The Liberty restaurant and banquet hall. Originally built in 1920 and renovated in the 1990s for the office of the Elkin Tribune newspaper, this building features an open floor plan with high ceilings. Lower level and main level are both heated and cooled. On-site parking in back of building accessed by alley. The Elkin Tribune staff occupies portion of building; printing press area and majority of the lower level are vacant.
$5.00/SF NNN for Main Level. $1.50/SF NNN for Basement.